AJR Spin Zone

A Blog for real PR and marketing pros (and students) to discuss client and agency-related challenges ... as well as random thoughts on the biz of spin. Should be fun. alec

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

AJR issues a press release for AJR Spin Zone

Welcome to AJR Spin Zone.

Why did I issue a release on this?

Because I want people to come and read my blog, otherwise I wouldn’t bother to write one. A press release disseminates information to a wide audience and is what I do for a living. (PR that is).

AJR’s Spin:

I am a marketing and PR professional, and not a professional blogger. I don’t know the proper etiquette of the blogosphere about self promotion, or the proactive marketing of a blog beyond the search engines, nor will I make any apologies for promoting this blog as I would any client’s company or product.

All I can ask is that you read it and comment with your posts, including the good, bad and the ugly ….

Alec

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home